Each listing allows for:
– An Image for Bronze and 3 to 5 images for Silver and Gold
– A Tag line of your business, no more than 8 to 10 words. This will appear under the name of your business.
– A brief description of your business, no more than 50 words for Bronze and more for Silver and Gold. The latter two can add menu’s, price lists or descriptions and a photograph of their product.
– Your Address, phone number and web address. If you do not have a website you can use the URL of your Facebook page.
– A Google map showing your position in the area.
– Opening and Closing hours
– A place for customers to leave a review of your business giving you feedback.
Have a look at the following example:
The Silver Listing enjoys 4 Facebook postings a month on the St Francis Connect Facebook Page. These posts are supplied by yourself and are scheduled to appear at optimum times on St Francis Connect at the beginning of the month. If your posts vary throughout the month they can be sent to me when you have them ready. These can then also be shared on the Facebook Group pages for more coverage.
Facebook Management includes posting on your Facebook page each time we post on St Francis Connect, changing of banners from time to time and adding extra posts when available.
For more information please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.